Mindfulness Meditation Group
Our Mindfulness Meditation group for adolescents is running again starting on Wednesday 27 July 2016.
The group format has been effective in teaching mindfulness meditation techniques. And is fun for the participants. Meditation skills can be applied in:
- Reduce stress, anxiety and depression
- Improve resilience and self-esteem
- Heighten academic performance
- Enhance empathy and compassion
- Improve the quality of sleep
- Increase happiness and acceptance
Jennifer Burke, clinical child psychologist is running the group. She is a fun person and tries to ensure that all parties feel comfortable with her, using a gentle and warm manner. She quickly forms a productive relationship with children and adolescents. She also works with parents and involves them in individual treatment programs with their children wherever appropriate.
For for information, click here